Mobility Exchange Event – Valencia
4 Spanish Candidates are sought for the participation in the International Workshop on Knowledge Exchange for in Digital Marketing to Promote Sustainability in the Agri-Food Sector, which will be held in Valencia, from the 22nd to the 25th of November of 2022, at 14:30-19:00h, at the School of Engineering of the Universitat de Valencia.
This International Workshop is part of the project “Sustagri 4.0: Digital Marketing to Promote Sustainability in the Agri-Food Sector” financed by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ Program, and project reference 2021-2-IE01-KA220-VET- 000049494). The aim of this workshop is to learn about the needs of digitalization, entrepreneurship, and sustainability at VET level, and participate in the co-creation process of a future e-course on these topics, addressed to students and professionals of the agri-food sector, to upskill and/or reskill their competences. It will have a duration of 20 h, which will be certified by the staff of the University of València. It will be driven by experts of the SUSTAGRI4.0 Consortium: F6s (Ireland), MineVaganti (Italy), iAgroCert (Greece), Universitat de València (Spain) and Quality culture (Italy). It will gather seminars, trainings and participative activities.
Participants’ requirements are as follows:
- Be more than 25 years old.
- Show ONE of these profiles:
- VET teacher preferably in the Agrifood studies sector (also pre-service VET teachers are welcome).
- VET teacher in the area of entrepreneurship and/or laboral orienting service.
- VET teacher and/or Secondary School teacher in charge of digitalisation issues.
- Employee at a farming development-related association.
- Professional in the area of entrepreneurship or digitalisation with records in training.
- Hold a Language Certificate with a Minimum English level B2 or equivalent.
- Be available to participate from 22nd to the 25th of November of 2022, at 15:00-19:30h.
- The workshop is free of tuition fees.
- The workshop includes coffee-breaks, lunches and 1 dinner.
- The workshop also includes study visits for networking.
AGENDA COMING SOON!
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should contact via e-mail [email protected], attaching documentation to prove the requisites, before Friday 21st October .